0203 411 4199
Field Service Engineer (Burners)
£40,000 - £42,000 Basic + Specialist Training + Overtime + Company Van + Benefits
Work for a well-known company who will train you to become a specialist in a niche industry. Great opportunity on offer to join a company that will put you through various training courses on this bespoke product. Great chance for an experienced field service engineer to join this market leading company.
This technical giant service special purpose machinery in a niche industry throughout the UK and Europe. This is a fantastic chance to join a growing company offering great training and who will treat you as more than just another number. Good potential earnings on offer in a varied field service engineer role with a difference.
* Field service engineer - special purpose machinery - Burners
* Gas and electrical fault finding
* UK wide cover with stay away
* Home based field service engineer role
* Industrial gas qualifications / electrical engineering skills (COCN1 / CIGA1)
* Knowledge of 3-phase wiring (400, 230, 110 volt)
* Prepared to travel across the UK and staying away from home
* Background as a maintenance / field service engineer
* Must be based around Sheffield/ Manchester / Nottingham / Birmingham
Apply now quoting ref SE550
Keywords: field service engineer, service engineer, mobile engineer, mobile service engineer, commissioning engineer, field engineer, gas engineer, industrial gas engineering, COCN1, CIGA1, electrical engineer, Burners, instrumentation, instrumentation engineer, PLC, PLC engineer, Sheffield, Manchester, Nottingham, Birmingham.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.