0203 411 4199
Field Service Engineer (Hiab Cranes)
£32,000 - £35,000 Basic + Training + Overtime (OTE £45,000+) + Vehicle + Mobile + Pension + Benefits + Progression
Are you a engineer with experience within the hiab crane or or forklift industry? If so this is a great opportunity to join a true engineering giant!
This market leading German plant equipment manufacturer are looking for professional field service engineers that want to learn new skills and progress their engineering knowledge within the plant industry. Be rewarded with a decent package but benefit from personal development of your skill set, working on a truly varied equipment.
This company are specialists in the repair, maintenance, installation and manufacture of a vast range of mainly heavy mechanical equipment used in the lifting industry UK wide. As a growing company, they are now looking to expand their field service engineering team to help deal with demand of work. Excellent opportunity to take a step up in your career and earn over £40,000 with consistent overtime.
* Field service engineer role - Full product training given
* Heavy mechanical servicing, maintenance and breakdowns of company equipment
* Mechanical & basic electrical fault finding
* Regional cover - field service engineer role
* £30,000 - £35,000 Basic + Training + Overtime (OTE £40,000+)
* Strong mechanical background (Hydraulics, motors, gearboxes)
* Background as a maintenance / field service engineer / Plant / Cranes
* Experience with Crane machinery / heavy plant / Hiab / forklifts / material handling equipment
* Live around the Crawley / Tunbridge
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer,Hiab, Hiab crane, rams, green fleet, engineering, mechanical, hydraulics, cranes, material handling, forklift, forklift engineer, heavy plant, dumpers, diggers, telehandlers, plant engineer, Vehicle, Heavy, Mechanic Engineer, HGV, FLT, Fork Lift, REME, Army, Ex forces, Navy, RAF, Truck, Plant Equipment, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrical, Mechanical, Construction Equipment, PSV, Mechanic, HGV
Mechanic, Service, Engineering, Engineer
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering
Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit
or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are
pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only
guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.