0203 411 4199
Field Service Engineer (Water Treatment)
£24,000 - £27,000 + Overtime + Van + Laptop + Package + Training + Progression
Are you an experienced field engineer from the water treatment industry looking to join a professional company where you will be truly looked after? On offer is a great opportunity to increase you knowledge and skills by technical training whiles progressing into more senior positions in the future.
On offer is a brilliant role that offers stability and security for the long term as well as being appreciated for the work you put in. A great all-round package with lots of opportunity on offer where you can be the best at a company that recognises your ability.
- Covering South Yorkshire / Derbyshire as a chemical dosing engineer / water treatment engineer
- Duties involve inspection, service, maintenance, chemical dosing
- Also involved in risk assessment
- Mobile role covering local territory - various locations/sites
- Knowledge of CL02 Chemical or similar
- Experience of being on the field
- Experience of maintenance work
- Located - South Yorkshire / Derbyshire Territory
Please contact Connor Carmichael - 02038137943
Key Words: Engineer, Water Treatment, CLO2, chorine, Water Hygiene, Chemical dosing, dosing, Tank Inspection, Leigonella, Water Management, Field Service, Disinfection, Water Engineer, Water Treatment Engineer
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.Apply