0203 411 4199
£45,000 - £60,000 Basic + Pension + Travel Card Loan + Private Health Care + Happy Hour Friday
City of London
Project Manager needed to work for a leading London based consultancy in the creative and
architectural industry. This is an excellent opportunity to use your skills to help uphold and
implement standards throughout the company. This role is very well suited towards someone who
wants to emerge as a leader, someone who can work autonomously and that wants to work on
exciting developments throughout London.
My client is very much focused on the quality of service they deliver to their clients and as a result
they are currently looking for a Project Manager to work on multiple developments at any one time.
Be part of an exciting team that is constantly evolving and improving their standards, whilst getting
first rate rewards.
* Project Manager - Working alongside the directorship team to implement standards
* Managing between 10 and 20 projects at a go
* Financial tracking of projects up to £500k
* Training team members on processes and strategies
* Resourcing for new projects - quoting, negotiating and landing projects
* Project Manager - Strong experience running projects from inception to completion
* Good customer facing skills - negotiating, quoting and landing projects
* Experience directing accounts and building client relationships
* An architectural, planning, developmental or creative engineering background
Apply now to Taz Walrond
Keywords: Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Leader, Development Manager, Project
Technician, Architectural Manager, Architectural Engineer, Project Architect, Architectural Assistant,
Architect, Team Leader, Surveying, Budgets, Cost, Value, Stable, Career, London, City of London.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future
Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid
legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right
or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your
details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we
can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted