0203 411 4199
£40,000 - £45,000 Basic + Day Shift + Long Term Stability + Pension + Package
Are you an ambitious design engineer who wants to be held responsible for guiding and overseeing a small specialist team of three? Join a market leading firm and be part of a close knit team that work exceptionally well between themselves. This company is renowned for looking after their staff and offer a long term career for employees within it.
This company have been established since 1990 and pride themselves on the specialism of their service and the type of product they provide. They are looking for a pro-active design engineer to supervise their technical team and also get hands on to help make the company even better! Ideal role for a candidate looking to take on lots of responsibility working on bespoke equipment in a bubbly, friendly feel company.
* Design Supervisor
* Guide, oversee and help a team of three design engineers
* CAD Support throughout the office
* Write reports for issues and potential improvements
* Produce BOM for your designs and projects
* Supply quotations and mechanical calculations
* Design Supervisor - experienced design engineer applications will be considered
* CAD / AutoCAD / Inventor experience
* Background in plastic / automation / automotive or similar
* City and guilds (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electromechanical engineering or similar
* Living within Tamworth
Please apply to Gordon - you may follow up your application by calling 02038137945
Keywords: design, engineer, design engineer, design supervisor, senior design engineer, team leader, design manager, CAD, CAM, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Inventor, Autodesk, Computer Aided Design, manage, supervisor, Cannock, Nuneaton, Birmingham, Burton Upon Trent, Coventry, Tamworth, plastic, automotive, automation, mechanical, electrical, PLC, pneumatics
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.