0203 411 4199
Technical Sales Engineer (Filtration)
£40,000 - £55,000 + Uncapped OTE (£100k) + Phone, Car, Laptop etc
Are you an ambitious, mechanically biased Sales Engineer looking to work for a globally recognised manufacturer where everyone is tied into long term growth plans? Do you wish to be constantly trained, to become an expert in the industry by receiving bespoke training as of when required?
Make the world your oyster with this Technical Sales position focussing in the filtration industry where you can progress your career however you want. If you wish to pave your own career with an outstanding manufacturer, helping them build their brand in the UK, then this is the perfect position for you.
* Covering UK & Ireland selling bespoke and complex filtration systems
* Mixture of New Business and Account Management
* Dealing with Water, Utilities, Industrial and Marine etc sectors
* Promoting the products in a professional manner
* Being a part of their extensive training programme for the employees
* Believing in the quarterly growth plans for the business
* Mechanically biased sales engineers
* Based around Essex or surrounding areas
* Hungry, ambitious individuals
* Good relationship building skills
Key Words: Sales Engineer, Account Manager, Senior Sales Engineer, Key Account Manager, New Business, Filtration, Filters, Mechanical, Engineering, National Sales Manager, Account Management, Utilities, Marine, Industrial
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.Apply